The Knights of the Cross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i dig the graves of the fallen... lets hope thats not you... *-*

Go down

i dig the graves of the fallen... lets hope thats not you... *-* Empty i dig the graves of the fallen... lets hope thats not you... *-*

Post  Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:11 am

hey its thegravedigger
birthday and sign : February 18th, and peices
hobby's: poetry reading videogames
favorite games to play : halo, spiralknights "duh", hellgate london, and star wars the old republic
music: metal! "the bass the rock the mic the treble, i like my coffee black just like my metal!"
Strengths in spiral knights : peer mediation. advice. alchemy.
runs: construct beast and jelly. worse: candlestick
favorite food: ramen cups , chips and dip/ salsa
Equipment List:
Ashtail :cap and coat (ready for SL)
Barbarous thorn shield
Grey owlight shield
Polaris
Silversix
Archeon
Cold iron carver
Faust

Costumes:
Tabard of the yellow rose (got for free my first day of playing)
Frosty fur cap and coat
Guardian armor sets
Reaper hood
Mewcat Mask
Frankenstein Mask
Blast network bomb set (battle pack)

Materials:
to many to count.
( I hand out mats if asked for them, BUT i only put mats in member storage if i have a ton of them... Rare mats must be asked for up front if i have few of them.)

WARNING: i do not tolerate bullying and especially if its towards my little brother.

Last edited by Thegravedigger on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:17 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

i dig the graves of the fallen... lets hope thats not you... *-* Empty Re: i dig the graves of the fallen... lets hope thats not you... *-*

Post  TheArkMaster Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:52 pm

You play Halo4?
TheArkMaster
TheArkMaster

Back to top Go down

i dig the graves of the fallen... lets hope thats not you... *-* Empty Re: i dig the graves of the fallen... lets hope thats not you... *-*

Post  Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:01 am

i do at sometimes. My xbox360 is out of commission until i have a job to replace it. You will be the first to know my gamer tag vinnie!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum