The Knights of the Cross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused About This New Look? Read this.

3 posters

Go down

Confused About This New Look? Read this.  Empty Confused About This New Look? Read this.

Post  Crimson-Albedo Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:07 pm

I added in the portal which is pretty common on a lot of forums. If you go to the home page it will send you there. If you go to
https://spiralknightsooc.forumotion.com/forum
it will send you to the page you are used to seeing. On the page you are used to seeing I've also added a chat box. You have to click login on the chatbox before you can say anything there.
Crimson-Albedo
Crimson-Albedo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Confused About This New Look? Read this.  Empty Re: Confused About This New Look? Read this.

Post  AnkhaFTW Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:58 pm

why you changing it like the youtube layout and facebook? your not gonna do it like that every few weeks are you? >:3
AnkhaFTW
AnkhaFTW

Back to top Go down

Confused About This New Look? Read this.  Empty Re: Confused About This New Look? Read this.

Post  Greenitthe Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:37 am

speaking of which I had my wonderful menus messed up by the stupid youtube layout. rawr, youtube shall feel my rage
Greenitthe
Greenitthe

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson-Albedo Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:45 pm

At least they kept the show uploads only button >> until i saw that i was rather meh. Against a lot of my youtube subscriptions know each other they tend to like comment share and a bunch of other stuffs their vids so just showing the subscriptions section gets rather hard to plow through.
Crimson-Albedo
Crimson-Albedo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenitthe Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:52 am

Love that button... I go to youtube for the videos, not the comments.
Greenitthe
Greenitthe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum