The Knights of the Cross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Fortress 2, FreeRealms, Pirates of the Carribean Online, League of Legends, and Wizard101

+3
TheArkMaster
Crimson-Albedo
Genetus
7 posters

Go down

Team Fortress 2, FreeRealms, Pirates of the Carribean Online, League of Legends, and Wizard101 Empty Team Fortress 2, FreeRealms, Pirates of the Carribean Online, League of Legends, and Wizard101

Post  Genetus Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:53 am

Yeah. I play these games too. umm Pirates of the Caribbean and Wizard 101 not so much anymore since my computer crashed.
Genetus
Genetus
Admin

http://My Facebook profile... duh! xD

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2, FreeRealms, Pirates of the Carribean Online, League of Legends, and Wizard101 Empty Re: Team Fortress 2, FreeRealms, Pirates of the Carribean Online, League of Legends, and Wizard101

Post  Crimson-Albedo Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:43 pm

You know how I stand on league. Can't say I play the others. ermm...i play...ermm...the everythings I can XD
Crimson-Albedo
Crimson-Albedo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2, FreeRealms, Pirates of the Carribean Online, League of Legends, and Wizard101 Empty Re: Team Fortress 2, FreeRealms, Pirates of the Carribean Online, League of Legends, and Wizard101

Post  TheArkMaster Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:29 pm

Dammit wish i could play League with you guys :/
TheArkMaster
TheArkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AnkhaFTW Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:37 pm

league? more like welcome to teh league of troll by ankha XD
AnkhaFTW
AnkhaFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  TheArkMaster Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Huh?
maybe i could make another account in the US servers ^^
TheArkMaster
TheArkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson-Albedo Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:46 am

Dat smurfing. But doesn't that mean your connection would always be crappy? ><
Crimson-Albedo
Crimson-Albedo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheArkMaster Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Yea it :/
TheArkMaster
TheArkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AnkhaFTW Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:32 am

don't worry ark XD, its nly something crim and genetus understand from my constant custom games with them
AnkhaFTW
AnkhaFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  TheArkMaster Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:26 am

Dont worry about what?? with Genetus and Crim?
TheArkMaster
TheArkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatCross Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:52 am

How long have you all been playing League for? I started about a month ago and if you all aren't crazy experienced, I'd definitely like to play some games with you guys sometime. Although to be fair, I haven't started playing normal games yet. Mostly just a few custom games and bot games.
ThatCross
ThatCross

Back to top Go down

Post  TheArkMaster Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:02 pm

Oky okay!! i am going to make a US account cuz im tired of u guys talkin bout it Razz andi cant even play if i wanted to!! :@ haha
TheArkMaster
TheArkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AnkhaFTW Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:19 am

lvl 23 with only 15 pvp games won, i'm most likely gonna go full time PVP soon, once i learn to play other characters than top lane characters
AnkhaFTW
AnkhaFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  TheArkMaster Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:04 am

Unless your gonna be like all those other noobs who play the meta constantly eve out of ranked games then a top lane character will be fine anywhere Very Happy Geez hate dem meta noobs
TheArkMaster
TheArkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KingdomSlayer Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:11 pm

I play some league.

ANOMALYSLAYER is my UN, and I specialize in kicking kass and olafing at people.
KingdomSlayer
KingdomSlayer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AnkhaFTW Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:07 pm

you can't really just play only one style like top lane, unless you got 4 other friends who can cover the other positions like jungle, mid, ADC, APC, and support

im trying to learn jungle and mid alot more, ADC and support i can't fathom doing
AnkhaFTW
AnkhaFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  TheArkMaster Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:41 pm

k so you do follow the meta strongly then?? Razz i had a guy telling me that if i didnt agree to play meta i was breaking to rules of terms and conditions, BWAHAHAA!!!

and if ya wanna learn ADC or TANK i reccomend playing champs like Caitlyn, Ashe, Varus, Draven and for TANK champs like Cho'gath (my favourite ^^), Alistar and Mundo.

As for support i hate em so no input on that... Razz and I often jungle with Warwick because he has a passive health regen on attack and a high attack speed and life steal if you build him right Very Happy
TheArkMaster
TheArkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AnkhaFTW Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:50 am

not really following META, but my friends say i need to expand my horizon, cause none of them can play Top lane decently, so im their failsafe option, but sometimes when im not on, one of them needs to play Top lane, and they don't know how, so i guess you can call it lane swap shenanigans
AnkhaFTW
AnkhaFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithforge Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:38 am

Haha, it seems like this topic has focused entirely on LoL Razz

Well, if I can toss in my two cents, I'm a casual Leaguer and I play a couple games a week, often with fellow guild member Conical-Morning. I play AP mid, solo top, and I've dabbled in jungling and tank, but I've recently fallen in love with support (I bought Lulu a couple days ago and she is incredibly fun ^^)
Lithforge
Lithforge

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatCross Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:25 pm

Post IGNs, plz. Only King did. Ankha's is the same everywhere apparently, so I guess that counts.
ThatCross
ThatCross

Back to top Go down

Post  TheArkMaster Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:50 am

This is my IGN or do you mean IGN for League??
TheArkMaster
TheArkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatCross Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:37 pm

For League.
ThatCross
ThatCross

Back to top Go down

Post  TheArkMaster Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:42 pm

Ohh right well im on the EU server so no need fo me :/
TheArkMaster
TheArkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down