The Knights of the Cross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cross?

2 posters

Go down

The cross? Empty The cross?

Post  Nerofirelord Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:38 pm

I hope i'm posting this properly...

so here's my question,what's the origin of the cross,why are we called the knights of cross.I can't seem to think of a way that a cross is related to righteousness and generosity.

And as a follow up question,has our cross changed at all?In design,i always thought it was like the cross that i could find from the order of cross wiki,the one with the circles around a cross pattern,but i see this cross with wings at the top of the page,is that our new cross,or has it always looked that way?
Nerofirelord
Nerofirelord

Back to top Go down

The cross? Empty Re: The cross?

Post  Genetus Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:44 pm

No worries about how you post.

The flag and insignia is relatively new. We never had one until now. I designed the insignia myself.

I'm not aware of any wiki. I'm aware that there is a very real organization called Order of the Cross, but we are not affiliated with them in any way.

We're on a kind of Hiatus right now due to the guildmasters being extraordinarily busy with college and what not. I would be on regularly if my computer worked properly, however I can't, so just patiently await our return!

Genetus
Genetus
Genetus
Admin

http://My Facebook profile... duh! xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Nerofirelord Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:16 am

thanks for the reply (been waiting for one for a long time,although i do understand the reasons)

i was referring to this order of cross http://wiki.spiralknights.com/OrderOfCross_(Guild)

but that really doesn't exacly answer the question,of why we're the knights of cross,i guess i'll have to ask King when i get the chance.

good job designing it btw.
Nerofirelord
Nerofirelord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum